- 2 oz. Heritage Distilling Bourbon Whiskey
- 5-6 fresh blackberries
- ½ lime, plus wedge for rim
- 1 oz. apple cider
- 4-5 oz. ginger beer
- Fresh mint sprigs (garnish)
- JUICI apple slices (garnish)
- Toss blackberries into the bottom of a chilled copper mug followed by Heritage Distilling Bourbon Whiskey, lime juice and muddle fruit into mixture.
- Squeeze juice from lime into glass, followed by crushed ice.
- Pour ginger beer and a dash of apple cider and stir lightly to combine flavors. Garnish with a lime wedge, fresh mint, JUICI apple slices and additional blackberries. Enjoy!