- 3 ounces Heritage Distilling Vanilla Vodka
- 3 ounces vanilla cinnamon creamer
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- Whipped cream
- 1 JUICI Apple (sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup crushed graham crackers
- Mix the apple pie spice, brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs in a plate. Dip two glasses in water followed by the graham cracker mixture. Set aside.
- Pour Heritage Distilling Vanilla Vodka, vanilla cinnamon creamer and Kahlua into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until combined and cold.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, apple pie spice and JUICI apple slices.