Last modified: June 19th, 2018
By accessing or using the Website, including purchasing or obtaining our products or services through the Website, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the Website or provide any information to us. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after any revisions we make to this Policy constitutes your acceptance and agreement to those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We may collect the following types of information when you use the Website:
- “Personal Information”: information that identifies you or another person as an individual, such as your or someone else’s name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, or any other identifier by which you or any other individual may be contacted online or offline; and
- “Non-Personal Information”: information that does not identify you as an individual, such as your browser type, your internet connection, the URL of the previous web site you visited, the equipment you use to access the Website, and details about how you use the Website.
- How We Collect Your Information.
We may collect information (a) when you provide it to us; and (b) automatically through the Website.
Information You Provide to Us. When you use the Website, you may choose to provide us with both Personal and Non-Personal Information, including when you:
- Purchase or obtain our products or services.
- Complete and submit forms on the Website.
- Contact us.
- Enter into a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- Report a problem with the Website or our products.
Information We Collect Automatically. We do not collect Personal Information automatically, with the exception of IP addresses which may be collected automatically and are only used as described below. Other than IP addresses, we do not collect real-time information about you or your devices via the Website. When you access and use the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to automatically collect certain data, including:
- Usage details (ex. details regarding your access to and use of the Website, log files, and resources that you use on or through the Website)
- Product purchase information; and
- Device information (ex. information about your computer or mobile device and/or internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier (i.e., MAC address), operating system, browser type, and/or mobile network information).
If you do not want us to collect this information then please do not use the Website.
Tracking Technologies. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include “cookies.” A cookie is a small file placed on your browsing device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
Do Not Track
- Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser. When you turn on the Do Not Track signal, your browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track you. For information about Do Not Track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org. At this time, we may not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. In addition, we may use other technology that is standard on the internet, such as pixel tags, web beacons, and other similar technologies, to track visitors to the Website. Those tools may be used by us and by third parties to collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information provided by or collected from you, including Personal Information, in order to:
- Make the Website available to you;
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- Provide you with product promotion and advertising materials;
- Improve our products and services and other business purposes;
- For legal and safety purposes;
- Contact you if requested or necessary;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information; and
- Improve the Website.
We may also use this information in any other way we may describe at the time you provide the information to us, and for any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third-parties in any manner not described in this Policy.
We may disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, to third-parties to help us improve the Website.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Heritage’s business or assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address in order to provide you with more information about the Website or our products or services, we will use that email address to provide the requested information to you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide Personal Information.
- With your consent.
- To additional third-parties such as law enforcement, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law when requested.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Heritage or its affiliates, customers, or others.
- Your Choices and Opting Out
We may periodically send you email messages describing news, information, updates, or promotional offers related to the Website or our products and services.
You can “opt-out” of receiving emails from us at any time by following the instructions included in your email or by sending a reply stating your request, and we will make the requested changes. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, Heritage reserves the right to email or otherwise contact you with respect to important information, notices or changes relating to our products and services.
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
- You can review and change your Personal Information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, or to correct or delete any of your Personal Information. We may not change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents who use our Website to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at 9668 Bujacich Road, Gig Harbor, WA 98332.
- Data Security
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have measures in place to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. You acknowledge and agree that you are providing your Personal Information to us at your own risk. We are not responsible for failure or circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we may have in place to protect your Personal Information.
- WEBSITE users Under the Age of 21
The Website is not intended for use by persons under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 21. If you are under 21, do not use the Website or provide any information to Heritage directly or through the Website. If we learn that Personal Information of a person under the age of 21 is collected, we will delete that information from our systems. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 21, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page and the terms of this Policy are effective as of that date.
- Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Heritage Distilling Company, Inc.
9668 Bujacich Road
Gig Harbor, WA 98332