As a member of the Cask Club® you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Your own 10 liter private oak cask, displayed in one of our beautiful Heritage Distilling Co. tasting rooms (Washington: Gig Harbor, Roslyn, Ballard, Capitol Hill; or Oregon: Eugene) with your name and hometown plaqued on the cask for the world to see
- Your name displayed on the custom Cask Club® bottles of finished products from your barrel
- The ability to sample the spirit aging in your cask, allowing you to determine when it is ready to bottle
- Like a specific proof of spirit? You determine the bottling strength of the spirits – 92 proof or more? It’s up to you.
- Members receive finished product from their barrel at a discounted price:
- $25.00 (plus tax) per 750 ml bottle.
- $15.00 (plus tax) per 375 ml bottle.
- Average aged spirits should yield between 10-15 750ml bottles, per barrel fill, depending on the proof bottled at. The lower the proof, the more the bottles.
- Advance notice of new releases, before the general public
- Monthly special event ticket giveaways for members only (ie. sporting events, art shows, concerts and more!)
- Complimentary traditional tasting flights for you and up to three of your guests, when visiting any of our distillery locations.
- 20% off on all HDC merchandise
- 20% off regularly priced HDC Spirits at HDC Washington locations* (excludes My Batch program & bottles, Cask Club Memberships & Cask Club bottles)
- After your product is finished aging, you have the option of purchasing the used 10 liter cask, at a member only discounted price, or use it again to make a new batch.
*Oregon state law prevents HDC from discounting spirits.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are you able to ship me my finished bottles?
Because of shipping restrictions, this membership may not be a suitable fit for all. Currently we are only able to ship finished product to Washington, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Further restrictions still apply.