Elk Rider Rye Whiskey
Elk Rider Rye is an extremely smooth rye whiskey aged less than 2 years in new American Oak barrels. Flavorful notes of orange, clove, caramel and black pepper cascade across the palate.
The Elk Rider® series is inspired by the 19th century pioneer family of Heritage Distilling Co.’s (HDC) founders. While settling parts of Washington’s Olympic National Park prior to statehood they became famous for domesticating and riding the majestic elk. Today we are proud to share the tales of the Elk Riders as proof of the uniquely American notion that inside each of us is a yearning to do something extraordinary that will be shared for generations. “Every Spirit Has a Story.®” What’s yours?
- Gold Medal from The Fifty Best in New York 2014
- Gold Medal from The Fifty Best in New York 2016
- Silver Medal from American Distilling Institute 2018
- Gold Medal from The Fifty Best in New York 2018
- Bronze Medal from American Distilling Institute 2022
46% ABV/92 Proof