*Due to popularity of our Cask Club® program, some locations are sold out of barrel slots. Memberships may still be actively participated in, just not displayed within the tasting room.
As a member of the Cask Club® you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Your own 10 liter private oak cask, beautifully displayed in your choice of HDC distillery location (Washington: Gig Harbor, Roslyn, Ballard, Tumwater; or Oregon: Eugene 5th St., Eugene Madison St.) with your name and home town on the cask for the world to see
- Your name on the custom Cask Club® bottle for finished products that come out of your cask
- The ability to sample the spirits aging in your cask – you determine when it is ready to bottle
- You determine the bottling strength of the spirits – 92 proof or more? It’s up to you.
- Bottle prices once your spirit is aged to your flavor profile, you’ve chosen the proof and it’s ready to bottle:
- $25.00 (plus tax) per 750 ml bottle.
- $15.00 (plus tax) per 375 ml bottle.
- For our traditional aged whiskey you should end up with between 10-12 bottles (750 ml) of product, depending on how often you sample it and the final bottle strength you select
- Advance notice and reservations of new releases of our spirits before the general public
- Advance notice of special events before the general public
- 20% off on all HDC merchandise
- 20% off regularly priced HDC Spirits at HDC Washington locations* (excludes My Batch® program & bottles, Cask Club® Memberships & Cask Club® bottles)
- Members have the option of buying the 10 liter cask when it is done aging for a discount, or use it again in the Cask Club® to make a new batch of a different product.
Patent Pending *Oregon state law prevents HDC from discounting spirits.