Elk Rider Gin
Elk Rider Gin is a traditional style gin with approachable piney notes and a long citrus peppery finish. A corn based spirit distilled on Juniper, Coriander, and Sweet Orange Peel. Proofed down to 94 proof using our private crystal clear water source.
The Elk Rider® series is inspired by the 19th century pioneer family of Heritage Distilling Co.’s (HDC) founders. While settling parts of Washington’s Olympic National Park prior to statehood they became famous for domesticating and riding the majestic elk. Today we are proud to share the tales of the Elk Riders as proof of the uniquely American notion that inside each of us is a yearning to do something extraordinary that will be shared for generations. “Every Spirit Has a Story.®” What’s yours?
For more Elk Rider Gin recipes click here.
- Gold Medal from The Fifty Best 2020
- Silver Medal from Tastings Beverage Tasting Institute in Chicago 2019
- Grain-to-Glass Gin, Best of Category & Silver Medal from American Distilling Institute 2018
- Silver Medal from American Distilling Institute 2017
- Best of Class from the American Distilling Institute 2016
- Best of Category - Classic Grain to Glass Gin from the American Distilling Institute 2016
- Silver Medal & Best Buy from Tastings Beverage Tasting Institute Chicago 2015
- Silver Medal from American Craft Distilling Association 2014
- Silver Medal from Tastings Beverage Tasting Institute in Chicago 2014
- Bronze Medal from American Distilling Institute 2022