Our 2022 bottle is the 7th Edition of 1st Special Forces Group (1st SFG (A)) Whiskey.
The 1st Special Forces Group Whiskey 7th Edition release has been hand-selected by HDC's Master Distiller, Dain Grimmer, and is a blend of Bourbon, Rye, and Single Malt whiskies aged in New American Oak.
• Toasted oak & toffee nose with a very faint citrus note.
• Flavors start with a mild sweet clove followed by dry leather and tobacco on the mid-palate with a long single malt finish.
Mash & Blend Bill:
A Master Distiller's hand-selected blend of barrels aged 2 - 5.9 years
• 78.5% High Rye Bourbon (Aged 2 - 5.9 years)
• 19% Rye Whiskey (Aged 2 - 5.5 years)
• 2.5% Single Malt (Aged - 5.6 years)
46% Alc. by Vol. (92 Proof)
About 1st Special Forces Group Whiskey: From the 1st Special Service Force of yesteryear to the 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne) of today, the men and women of its ranks have served with distinction and honor. In acknowledgment of their service, and with a desire to lend our support, Special Forces Whiskey was created. Originally established in collaboration with the 1SFG out of Joint-Base Lewis McChord in Washington State, this custom whiskey was created to provide a product that could give back to the community. With a portion of the proceeds from each bottle being donated to a Special Forces Charity, those in service of our country can be proud to raise their glass with this spirit. Since its initial run in 2015, Special Forces Whiskey has helped raise over $140,000 for a number of Special Forces Charities including:
- 1st Special Forces Group Gold Star Families (First in Asia)
- 1st Special Forces Group Scholarship Fund
- Chapter 16 Special Forces Association
Available to ship to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, KS, KY, MD, MA, MI, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, NH, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI