Unaged rye/corn/malted barley mash. Rich and full-bodied, the dry fruit and spicy essences common in an unaged whiskey come through, uninfluenced by the charring and wood effect from aging in casks. Award Winner!
Recipe Suggestions: Washington's Honor via OneMartini Unaged Whiskey Old Fashioned
For more Commander's Rye Whiskey recipes, click here.
- Silver Medal from San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2013
- Bronze Medal from Tasting Beverage Tasting Institute in Chicago 2013
- Bronze Medal from The Fifty Best in New York 2013
- Silver Medal from Tastings Beverage Tasting Institute in Chicago 2014
- Silver Medal, Best of Category from American Distilling Institute 2015
- Bronze Medal from American Distilling Institute 2019
40% ABV/80 Proof