Inspired by Bake Love Give
, I made some BSB
Soaked Candied Cranberries for cocktails.
As promised, here is the recipe: Ingredients:
- 1-12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup BSB-Brown Sugar Bourbon
- granulated sugar for coating
- Place brown sugar, water and BSB in a medium saucepan
- Heat over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, do not boil (we want to keep that whiskey taste)
- Stir in cranberries, remove from heat, cover and refrigerate minimum 4 hours or over night
- Place about a cup of sugar in a large bowl
- Working in batches, strain the cranberries out of the liquid and roll in sugar. Transfer to a baking sheet and dry in single layers.
- Once dry, store in an airtight container in a cool location
- Use excess sugar and liquid separately for cocktail simple syrup or to rim cocktail glasses
BSB Cranberry Sauce Recipe:
- 1.5 oz BSB
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 1.5 oz DRY Cranberry
Pour over ice and garnish with candied cranberries.